Membership surveys are important to do periodically to understand what your members want and how they feel about your credit union. The purpose is to evaluate their financial habits, needs, preferences, satisfaction levels, and any other information you wish to include. Surveys give your members a voice and help them have ownership in the credit union.
When creating your survey, ask yourself three questions:
- What is your main goal from conducting this survey?
- How will we conduct the survey to reach the most possible people?
- What will we do with our data gained from this survey?
A successful survey creates an environment where you can learn from your members. You’re uncovering the answers to your questions. This type of valuable feedback can help you establish a benchmark to compare results over time. Plus it’s powerful, flexible and easy to do!
We offer these types of surveys:
- Online Mini & Full Surveys
- Mailed Surveys
- Hybrid Mix of Online & Mailed Surveys
When was the last time you took the pulse of your membership? Contact us today to discuss your next membership survey.